Happy 40th Birthday Misha!
↳ August 20th, 1974
j2 be like let’s film the ice bucket challenge
The ninth season of Supernatural is being released on DVD on September 9th, so I figured it was time for another giveaway. Since I am currently trying to save as much money as possible for jibcon next year however this giveaway isn’t going to be nearly as big as the last one. :3 So basically…
- One person will win a copy of the season 9 DVD.
- I’m also gonna throw in a few things from my etsy shop.
- You must be following me.
- DO NOT SPAM REBLOG THIS POST.
- Only 1 reblog per day.
- But you can reblog every single day if you want.
- Liking this post also counts as an entry.
- No giveaway blogs pls.
- I will ship anywhere in the world.
- Giveaway ends September 1st.
That’s about it. This one probably isn’t nearly as fun as my past giveaways but Rome is calling my name and airfare isn’t cheap. ;)
Hello! I’ve been wanting to open a store on storenvy for ages now and I’ve finally gotten the time to do it (yay for summer break) ~
So here it is! My own little store specializing in k-fashion and just cute clothes & accessories in general. I’m holding this giveaway as a way to start promoting my store. So let’s get to it (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧Rules:
- No giveaway blogs. (I will be checking your archives!)
- Anyone can enter this giveaway, you do not have to be following me.
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes don’t count as entries but you can like it if you want to save it for later.
- If you have a storenvy account you can follow my store for an extra entry.
- Please don’t spam your followers as that can be really annoying and unnecessary.
- Have your ask or submit page open so I can contact you. (ask page preferable)
- There will be 3 winners, each will have 48 hours to respond to my message (which I will send out twice in case tumblr eats it)
- If they do not respond in 48 hours new winners will be chosen.
- Be 16+ or get your parents permission to enter. (I don’t want to get into trouble for sending you things)
- You’re going to have to give me your address, so only reblog if you’re okay with that.Prizes:
- First Place: $100 to spend at KeuTokki
- Second Place: $50 to spend at KeuTokki
- Third Place: $25to spend at KeuTokkiMore Info:
- Yes, I will ship internationally (everywhere). No, you do not have to pay for it.
- Giveaway ends on August 25th, at 16:00 CET.
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator.
- Winners will be announced on August 26th at 16:00 CET.
- If you don’t want me to mention your name in a blog post (as the winner) I can totally do that ~
~ cute clothes, low prices, and free worldwide shipping with new items being added daily ~
Castiel had always assumed that taking Sam inside him would be a bit overwhelming, but he hadn’t thought — he hadn’t known, not like this. Not with the blunt pressure of Sam’s cock easing into him or the slick drag of it back out. It pulls sounds out of him that he hadn’t thought himself capable of making, sounds that he wouldn’t be aware of making in the first place if his eyes weren’t locked on the way Sam is biting on his lower lip.
It’s alarming how he can feel simultaneously exposed and utterly safe — that it’s okay that he feels ready to burst, that it’s okay that the way Sam’s cups his foot to hold him open makes him shake — because it’s Sam around him and above him.
Yet these things are nothing in the wake of how he also feels taken, rooted to this nest of pillows and sheets. Sam is inescapable here. He’s all that Cas can smell, all he can see — an immovable wall of flesh and blood that only presses closer when Cas splays a hand across his breast.
Sam is in Cas’ lungs, on Cas’ skin — he’s inside Cas’ body, and with a choked cry, Castiel pulls Sam against him. They’re locked together, trapped together. Imprisoned.
He never, ever wants to be set free.
M*A*S*H rewatch: 1x17 - ‘Sometimes You Hear The Bullet’
"Just like in the movies."
The One Where Matthew & Matt Do A Awkward Hug Over A Lame Cool Guy Handshake
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
Landscapes, 2014 | by Anthony Samaniego
this movie ruined me goodbye
"It’s not a contest about who has a higher tolerance for pain. However, if it were a contest, I would win."